Welcome to POROM: Research and Analysis of the Polygon Romatic 

About me.

Greetings, my name is Roman, I'm 46 years old, - a person who is passionate about everything related to cryptocurrencies glad to welcome

 you on my web resource POROM - research and analysis of Polygon Romantic coin.

web resource POROM - research and analysis of Polygon Romantic coin. The POROM coin was created by me, a dedicated enthusiast

in the Polygon network. On this site, I will be gathering all the relevant information about POROM from various internet sources to provide you with a comprehensive overview of this unique cryptocurrency.



My mission

POROM is a symbol of innovation and research in the world of decentralized finance. My main goal is to study and

analyze the impact of decentralized exchanges on the development and popularity of the POROM coin, as well as analyzing fluctuations in its value.

I conduct research for my own self-knowledge to keep up to date with the latest trends and news in the world of cryptocurrencies.

In the future my services are.

1- Market Analysis

I will provide you with market analysis to help you better understand what factors are affecting the value of the

of the POROM coin. I will analyze and follow the latest events and trends in the world of cryptocurrencies and provide you with

up-to-date information about POROM coin.

2- Research

I will conduct research to unlock the potential of the POROM coin and identify its benefits. I will also be researching the

 technology behind the coin and its unique features and share it with you on this resource.

3- Education

I will also provide educational materials and articles about the world of cryptocurrencies and decentralized financial instruments

that will be related to the POROM coin. My materials will help you understand the topic and make informed decisions.

Share with me

We invite you to join our community and share your ideas and opinions about POROM coin. I believe in the power of collaborative

research and analysis, and would love to connect with others online.

Contact me

If you have any questions, suggestions, or would like to contact me, please email me at 

Email:                       polygonromatic@gmail.com

                                 POROMRomatic@yandex.ru

 Telegram channel:   https://t.me/polygonromatic

VK group:                 https://vk.com/polygonromatic

Twitter:   https://twitter.com/POROM79573

Discord:  https://discord.com/channels/polygonromaticporom_13583

Reddit:   https://www.reddit.com/user/POROMPolygonRomatic

Contract: 0x474B080069b747a6A54B72f485387deB826Bf2C5

Thank you for choosing POROM for your research and analysis of the cryptocurrency world. I hope that my website will be a useful resource for you.

Regards

Regards to you, Roman. 

Russia

Altayskiy Kray

city of Barnaul

656057


                                         

   Add the POROM Token contract                                                           Polygon Romatic 2023.                                                                                                      

Add Contract to MetaMask Add Smart Contract to Trust Wallet

Добавьте смарт-контракт в Trust Wallet сеть Polygon

Отсканируйте QR-код, чтобы добавить смарт-контракт:

QR Code

метаданные доступны по следующему URL:

https://example.com/my-token-metadata.json

Comments

Popular posts from this blog